NACM, in partnership with Service Access and Management, Inc., is offering two categories of awards this year. The two award categories are the traditional NACM Xcel awards and the new Innovation in Case Management Practice award sponsored by Service Access and Management, Inc. The new Innovation in Case Management Practice award includes reimbursement for airfare (up to $350), meals during the conference and travel (up to $214.50), conference registration, and hotel for the 2015 conference. Download the Nominations Form.
Each year, NACM gives out Xcel Awards to recognize outstanding achievements by individuals and organizations providing case management and service coordination. These awards are given in four categories:
- Case manager/service coordinator
- Peer case manager/service coordinator
- Case manager/service coordinator supervisor
- Case management/service coordination program/organization
Xcel Award winners are recognized during the awards luncheon and given a free registraiton to the 2016 conference as well as a one year membership to NACM.
Innovation in Case Management Practice
A new award sponsored by Service Access and Management, Inc. The purpose of this award is to:
- Encourage, facilitate, and acknowledge the development of innovation in the practice of case management
- Facilitate the implementation of innovative practices on a consistent basis
- Create the best (most effective and innovative) case managers possible
- Improve the quality of case management services
- Improve job satisfaction of case managers.
Only one Innovation in Case Management Practice award will be given to an individual or individual representing an organization/program. The award winner will be recognized at the awards luncheon and will receive reimbursement for airfare (up to $350), meals during the conference and travel (up to $214.50), conference registration, and hotel for the 2015 conference.
Nominations for individuals/organizations can be made by any NACM member in good standing or by any non-member who registers for the conference. Please submit the Nominations Form to Theresa Henning at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 402-441-4335.
Award recipients will be selected by a committee appointed by the NACM Board of Directors and categories awarded will depend on nominations. Award winners will be honored during the Awards Luncheon.
If you have questions regarding the nomination process, please contact NACM at (402) 441-4385.
All nominations should be submitted to Theresa Henning at email@example.com or faxed to 402-441-4335 by 7:00 EDT on Thursday, August 20, 2015.